Anyone can think!
However, only a few learn to express their thoughts convincingly.
Thought Expressions is global movement to equip individuals around the world with the ability to express their thoughts clearly, confidently and convincingly, so that they can connect, communicate, network, lead and influence the world in a positive way.
We enable you to
- – Enhance your self-image and boost your self-confidence
- – Extend your influence
- – Get your opinions heard
- – Become the communicator and leader others will admire and follow
We equip you with the means
to Connect, to Persuade, to Resonate, to Inspire, to Entertain, to Mesmerize to Motivate, to Captivate, to Convince.
Our aim and determination for our cause is embodied and encapsulated in our popular Tag line => Helping you to express your Thoughts! Clearly. Confidently. ConvincinglyTM
Why the name Thought Expressions?
Our brand mark is not intended to be a literal representation of any particular object or part of our business, but it has several symbolic meanings.
• Since the dawn of time, humans have yearned to let their Thoughts be heard, understood and agreed to. An ability to express our Thoughts, clearly, confidently and convincingly is a skill that puts leaders apart from the rest.
• There is a significant, yet generally unnoticed difference in Thought and Expressions of a Thought. Expression gives life to a Thought. There can be multiple Expression for a single Thought, hence the plural Expressions is used instead of the singular Expression.
• The logo of Thought Expressions aims to express this intent. In the logo, “Thought” is depicted as a continuous word, which refers to the interconnectedness of Thoughts and how Thoughts are often influenced by myriad of emotions, driven by present state, originator’s past and perceptions about future. Components of Thoughts are by their inherent nature, interconnected and indistinguishable from each others without focussed effort. The word “Thought” and “Expressions” appears in different colours. This is symbolic of the innate differences between Thought and Expressions. Thought is subdued, understated and non-qualified, while Expressions are what gives life for the Thought. To make that expression meaningful, useful and understood, it needs to be clearly stated with confidence that makes the receiver convinced.
• The extent of the word “expressions” goes beyond “Thought”. This represents that Expressions can go beyond the Thought and has more power to create impact than the mere presence of a latent Thought.