FACTS TELL. STORIES SELL.
Have you noticed that some people convey their ideas, confidently and persuasively?
If you want to scale the corporate ladder you need to get others to accept your ideas and opinions.
Duration: 1 full day program (followed by 3 monthly followup sessions via T-HUB)
What your team will learn
Equips them with tip, tricks, techniques and strategies
- To be more effective in their professional roles
- To have structured and meaningful conversations with customers and senior executives
- To convey ideas with confidence to international audiences and senior stakeholders
- To express viewpoints confidently using elements of persuasion
- To handle customer queries effectively
- Enhance team ownership, collaboration, engagement and productivity
- To enhance, project and demonstrate your leadership potential
How they learn
- Participants would learn through a series of theory sessions, activities, practice sessions, case study review and feedback sessions.
Who Should Attend
Executives, Entrepreneurs and those employed in a corporate setting whose work requires them to get other people to agree with their ideas and opinions.
None. Willingness to learn and participate in experiential learning in a safe environment.
Why is this course special?
- Learn ready-to-use storytelling skills in a fun way.
- World Class Course content designed by a World renowned expert on stories, persuasion, influence and leadership.
- Learn the right things, in the right way, from a world renowned expert, author, speaker and consultant.
- Learn techniques you can put into immediate use.
- Get professional coaching feedback for your instant learning and improvement.
Contact us for more details.
“Don’t wait for a huge platform before you give your best performance”
~ Bernard Kelvin Clive