RISE to connect with people to meet.
- Recognition of the individual
- Interest in their interests
- Saying less, Listening more
- Ego is the enemy of empathy. Empathy is an essential part of non-authoritative leadership. Put yourself in the other person’s shoes.
MV Golden Rules
- At all times be NON-THREATENING
- LIKEABILITY is the magic bullet for connection
- Ask questions, do not GRILL them by RAPID-FIRE questions
- Share your goals, desires and dreams, where possible. VULNERABILITY increases your LIKEABILITY and AUTHENTICITY
- SMILE costs you nothing and may CHANGE someone’s STATE for the better
- CONFIDENCE is the best dress you will wear
Can you become more Charismatic? Check out the article below from BBC
WATCH: Why Leaders Eat Last?
(Look out for Hormones E-D-S-O)