TELL LESS. PERSUADE MORE.
BORE LESS. ENGAGE MORE.
PITCH LESS. CLOSE MORE.
Have you noticed that top class Organizational Leaders, Sales Professionals and Thought Leaders are able to persuasively present their ideas, products and proposals?
That is not a nice to have skill. It is a must have skill.
If you want to scale the corporate ladder you need to get others to accept your ideas and opinions.
Your next presentation might be the stepping stone that could fast track your career!
What you will learn
Equips you with tip, tricks, techniques and strategies
- To craft presentations that meets various business purposes
- To communicate with confidence to international audiences and senior stakeholders
- To engage audience and captivate their attention
- To ensure clarity of ideas and avoid confusion
- To appeal to emotions of your listeners
- To express viewpoints confidently, effectively and persuasively to get others on your side
- To handle difficult questions with ease during Q&A
- To deliver persuasive presentations for both internal and external audiences
- To unveil immediate solutions for your personal presentation challenges
How will you learn
- Participants would learn through a series of theory sessions, activities, practice sessions, case study reviews and feedback sessions.
- During the duration of the course you will receive individual one-on-one coaching feedback for your improvement.
- You can choose to record and review your presentations for self-reflection, cement learning and notice your progress.
Who Should Attend
Working professionals, managers, executives or entrepreneurs with a focus in sales, administration, marketing, operations or project management whose work requires them get other people to agree with their ideas and opinions.
Do you or your team have a product to sell? Do you plan to start your business? Are you equipped to convince others to invest in your business? Do you wish to connect, convey and convince your customers, partners, investors to buy your ideas?
Why is this course special?
- High impact world class content tailored for immediate results.
- Learn advanced high impact persuasion skills within a short time.
- Ready-to-use practical techniques.
- Small Class size for maximum effectiveness.
- Get professional coaching feedback for your instant learning and improvement.
- World Class Course content designed by a World renowned expert on presentations, persuasion, influence and public speaking.
- Learn the right things, in the right way, from a world renowned expert, author, speaker and consultant.
- It’s never going to get easier than this.
Contact us for more details.
“An effective speaker knows that the success or failure of his talk is not for him to decide – it will be decided in the minds and hearts of his listeners.”
~ Dale Carnegie, Author of How to win friends and Influence People and the Dale Carnegie Course