QUIET THINKING. INTELLIGENT SPEAKING.
Many great leaders were shy, reserved and introverts.
Their introversion didn’t stop them being world class speakers and leaders.
The benefit of being an introvert is that introverts think before they speak, which is an essential part of effective public speaking.
Introverts may not be self-starters therefore need to master practical strategies to step up, speak up and command the stage.
If you want to scale the corporate ladder you need to get others to accept your ideas and opinions.
Evidence that Shy people can be awesome speakers
Your next speech or presentation might be the stepping stone that could fast track your career!
What you will learn
Equips you with tip, tricks, techniques and strategies
- To overcome fear of public speaking
- To craft presentations that meets the business purpose
- To communicate with confidence to international audiences and senior stakeholders
- To engage audience and captivate their attention
- To ensure clarity of ideas conveyed
- To express viewpoints confidently, effectively and persuasively
- To handle difficult questions with ease during Q&A
- To deliver presentations for both internal and external audiences
- To find solutions for your personal presentation challenges
How will you learn
- Participants would learn through a series of theory sessions, practice sessions, case study review and feedback sessions.
- During the Boot Camp you will receive individual one-on-one coaching feedback for your improvement.
- You can review video recordings of your presentations for self-reflection, cement learning and notice your progress.
Who Should Attend
Working professionals, managers, executives or business owners with a focus in sales, administration, technical, operations or project management whose work requires them get other people to agree with their ideas and opinions.
Why is this course special?
- Learn advanced persuasion skills within 2 days.
- World Class Course content designed by a World renowned expert on presentations, persuasion, body language, influence and public speaking.
- Learn the right things, in the right way, from a renowned expert.
- Ready-to-use practical techniques.
- Small Class size for maximum effectiveness.
- Get professional coaching feedback for your instant learning and improvement.
- It’s never going to get easier than this.
Contact us for more details.
“An effective speaker knows that the success or failure of his talk is not for him to decide – it will be decided in the minds and hearts of his hearers.”
~ Dale Carnegie, Author of How to win friends and Influence People and the Dale Carnegie Course