In their much acclaimed article “CEOs needs mentors too” on Harvard Business Review, Suzanne de Janasz and Maury Peiperl, argues why the Senior Executives don’t go it alone. They seek help from mentors and coaches who can help them to provide clarity of thoughts, ideas and actions. The best coaches bring broad real-life experiences and mentoring expertise so that you save time, effort and energy in getting things right.
What about you? Are you seeking help when you need to?
Roger Carr, chairman of BAE Systems, highlights the importance of “being able to talk to someone in confidence who is not a stakeholder or a paymaster.”
Talking your issues and challenges through with someone who has experienced similar challenges in the past(or knows someone who has) boosts your confidence, shortens your learning curve and makes you standout in your role.
Most people do not realize that they can take help to move forward. Some even act like sitting ducks waiting to be culled by the corporate turn of events. This put enormous pressure on their work lives and lives of their family and children. Why?
What can you do to take charge of your life and career?
If you could see that your talent, knowledge or skills are getting out-dated, perhaps, it’s time to TOP-UP.
Several Senior executives have benefited from our targeted one-on-one private coaching under total confidentiality.
Take a look at the list below and contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Learn to strategize handling workplace lobbying and office politics before it hits you
- Learn how to build trust based relationships that ensure you have necessary support in times of need
Learn Motivation Techniques you can use to motivate and rev up your team without increasing your blood pressure
- Learn how to coach your subordinates for better performance before they leave for a better job
- Get attention and respect by delivering a World Class speech or presentation
- Learn how to appear on Camera, before the media calls you for an interview
- Learn how to persuade, before your next presentation to stakeholders
- Lighten your corporate life by heightening your sense of humour
- Learn to handle stakeholder resistance using the scientific strategies of influence
- Sharpen your corporate sales pitch and positioning in scientifically proven ways.
- Be the star speaker at your next corporate event through clever use of humour
- Learn to improve team work in your team, before your team teams up to give you more work
If the top CEOs of the world take help to get ahead, why not
take that bold next step and reach out!