Collaborative Hub for Continuous learning, Practice & Career progression.
T-HUB is a platform we provide to professionals like you to ensure that you get continued professional support and assistance for your personal and professional development.
- The one-stop solution for all YOUR personal and professional development needs.
- T-HUB is a hub for professionals aimed at boosting their speaking, thinking and leadership skills so that you can build their confidence, communication and leadership potential under expert supervision.
- T-HUB will ensure your continual development in the areas of communication, debating, networking, professional development and leadership development.
- Every Hub session will be led by a qualified Hub Coach, who will guide the participants through activities, book reviews, impromptu speaking, prepared presentations, prepared speeches, conversations, debates, discussions and feedback for improvement.
- The participants are also encouraged to bring along their official presentations or presentations on any topic of their choice so that they can do ‘real-time’ practice and receive feedbacks for improvement.
- In certain HUB sessions, you will get to meet invited experts or visiting delegates.
Eligibility for Admission
Admission to T-HUB is exclusively reserved for the alumni of any of our programs listed below
- 1-on-1 coaching clients
- Accelerated Speaking Program
- Executive Transformation Program
- Nervous To Fabulous Program
- Her Own Voice Program
This is to ensure the standard and decorum of the Hub. There shall be no exception to this rule.
Frequency & Duration
Monthly, every 3rd Thursday, 7pm to 9:30pm, in Singapore
The typical agenda for T-Hub will be as follows. It will vary at times.
Register for T Hub Membership
Why the name Thought HUB / T-HUB?
The logo T HUB represents few things.
(1) T as in T- junction people coming from various walks of life with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
(2) Thought as we share our thoughts and improve our thinking.
(3) Hub means “the central part of a wheel, as that part into which the spokes are inserted.” In this instance means as thought provoking centre that brings together various perspectives which is essential for ideation. We see this as a place to bring real life challenges and as a collaborative forum for benefit of all. Singapore Public Speaking