Internationally sought-after corporate leadership talk that engages, energizes, entertains and educates!
Based on the book
(Click image to order the book)
Purpose of Talk
This engaging, energizing and entertaining talk will
- Help you to re-orient your leadership focus and those in your team
- Enhances team work, ensures ownership and empowers your team
- Encourages your team to communicate, collaborate and connect with the big picture
- Replaces reckless competition with sustained collaboration in your team for optimal outputs
- Increases productivity, introduces purpose and incentivizes teamwork
- Position you to better lead your team
Comments from some participants from various industries
Manoj was able to make his talk so simple for us to understand and yet very powerful. He made us think. Activities brought across the message in a strong way. I recommend this talk. It is very informative, well structured and can be easily applied. I liked the part where he encourages co-operation instead of competition
Hor Mei Siew, Gleneagles Hospital
In a team somebody’s problem is everybody’s problem. Manoj is able to entertain and engage the audience well. The contents of the mouse trap is very relevant to all kinds of organizations.
David Seragih, AIA
Excellent story leads to BIG ideas; Games that make us think further. Yes, it is useful for all, because we are all leaders by ourselves.
Low Woon Hui
Pawan Khanna, Credit Suisse
General Manager, Exxon Mobil
Senior Director, Visa Asia Pac
Hope to have you back in the future. Many speakers have come before, but yours were the best we have ever heard.
Senior Manager, Yokogawa